Contrast is a boutique digital marketing agency specializing in SEO and content marketing.
We are based out of Nottingham city centre in the heart of the creative quarter.
We believe our name embodies everything we believe in, doing things differently.
We are a small team of ‘A players’ and we work on a mixture of clients projects as well as some of our own side projects.
About the role
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and highly professional Digital PR Specialist to join our team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Liaise on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email.
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media within our target publications for use in outreach campaigns.
- Tap into your own book of media contacts to deliver client campaigns.
- Work alongside digital and creative teams to deliver client Digital PR briefs.
- Leading the earned media strategy for Contrast’s clients, working alongside earned media strategists where applicable.
- Conducting client and team meetings, delegating, setting deadlines and communicating throughout the month/quarter to achieve against KPIs.
- Supporting on new business pitches and client onboarding.
- Monitor the media with a focus on the digital space, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients.
- Delivering Digital PR, link building and creative content marketing campaigns for our clients, building awareness of their brand online in target publications and valuable links back to their sites.
- Developing and delivering successful earned media campaigns month after month.
- Carrying out monthly/campaign reporting internally and to clients.
- Being flexible and adapt as techniques and best practice changes over time.
- Delivering client campaigns through a combination of proven and experimental strategies.
- Helping build out our internal documents and processes.
- Supporting the earned media executives and wider team with PR training and insights.
- Contributing to the wider business marketing goals of Contrast, including regular blogging and delivery of ‘lunch and learn’ sessions.
- Self-learning to ensure you’re always up to date on the industry and inspired by other earned media campaigns.
As the Digital PR Specialist, you should have excellent attention to detail and are able to manage your own workload in a busy environment without supervision.
You take pride in your work and will help us to achieve excellent results for our clients.
- Have the skills to identify the most appropriate and valuable strategies for our clients and to deliver those within budget and in line with the client’s wider business goals and those of the SEO strategist where applicable.
- More often than not, your primary goal will be link acquisition.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering high ROI digital PR/content campaigns across a range of clients with link building at their core.
- Ideally, be working agency side in a management role now and ready to manage people and accounts here at Contrast.
- At least 3 years of experience working for, or with, a fast-paced digital marketing agency.
- Good knowledge about how digital PR fits into the wider digital marketing mix.
- Experienced account manager with credible agency experience.
- A track-record of orchestrating and delivering superb campaigns.
- A self-motivated and ambitious person who’s hungry to beat targets.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using Google Docs and CMS software such as WordPress, Shopify & Magento.
- Full, clean driving licence & access to a vehicle.
- Complementary skills: coding, design, SEO, PPC.
Benefits of working with us
In addition to an excellent salary, we also provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Virgin Active Nottingham gym membership.
- Private healthcare.
- An opportunity to directly shape our business.
- Flexitime working.
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences.
- Regular one-to-ones to aid your personal development.
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
Plus all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, apple computers, remote working and company lunch & learn sessions, dinners out and other activities.
Got What It Takes?
To apply for this role please fill out the application form.