Contrast is a boutique marketing agency for eCommerce businesses.
We work with companies looking to drive more traffic, convert more sales, and dominate their industry.
We believe our name embodies everything we believe in, doing things differently and standing out from the crowd.
We are a close-knit team of highly talented professionals and we work on a mixture of clients projects as well as some of own.
About the role
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and highly professional PPC Strategist to join our team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for but not limited too:
- Leading the PPC strategy for Contrast’s clients, working closely with other managers to deliver solutions that support the agency’s and clients’ goals where applicable.
- Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid search activity from onboarding and planning to implementation, management and reporting, ensuring KPIs are met.
- Manage the PPC campaigns of your clients, efficiency management, budget monitoring and growth.
- Developing and delivering successful PPC campaigns month after month.
- Creating reporting platforms to facilitate broader business understanding of team and account performance.
- Carrying out monthly/campaign reporting internally and to clients.
- Being flexible and adapt as techniques and best practice changes over time.
- Delivering client campaigns through a combination of proven and experimental strategies.
- Supporting the PPC executives and wider team with PPC training and insights.
- Contributing to the wider Contrast’s business marketing goals, including regular blogging and delivery of ‘lunch and learn’ sessions.
As a PPC Strategist, you should have excellent attention to detail and are able to manage your own workload in a busy environment without supervision.
You take pride in your work and will help us to achieve excellent results for our clients.
- Have the skills to identify the most appropriate and valuable strategies for our clients and to deliver those within budget and in line with the client’s wider business goals and those of the PPC strategist where applicable.
- You’re passionate about PPC and have the experience to deliver successful campaigns to the clients brief.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering high ROI PPC campaigns across a range of clients.
- You possess exceptional communication skills.
- You have a clear understanding of channel disciplines and the impact they have on each other.
- Project manage PPC campaign implantation, working with other members of the team to ensure delivery to the highest standard and to the set deadlines.
- Develop advanced, innovative and integrated PPC strategies for your clients as part of a wider cross-channel account team.
- Ideally, be working agency side in a management role now and ready to manage people and accounts here at Contrast.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar role/environment and a proven track record of increasing organic search traffic and improving rankings.
- Deliver best in practice PPC planning and strategy.
- Experience within a Paid Search remit, at a strategic level, ideally within an agency environment. Google PPC is essential.
- Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search implementation and strategy.
- Must be able to communicate well, interpret search marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/experience of Google Sheets.
- Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Experience creating monthly reports showing web performance.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience working for, or with, a fast-paced digital marketing agency.
- No criminal record (role is subject to a basic DBS check).
- Full, clean driving licence & access to a vehicle.
- Complementary skills: coding, design, PR, SEO.
Benefits of working with us
In addition to an excellent salary, we also provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Virgin Active Nottingham gym membership.
- Private healthcare.
- Employee assistance programme.
- An opportunity to directly shape our business.
- Flexitime working.
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences.
- Regular one-to-ones to aid your personal development.
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
Plus all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, apple computers, remote working and company lunch & learn sessions, dinners out and other activities.
Got What It Takes?
To apply for this role please fill out the application form.