Contrast is a boutique digital marketing agency specializing in SEO and content marketing.
We are based out of Nottingham city centre in the heart of the creative quarter.
We believe our name embodies everything we believe in, doing things differently.
We are a small team of ‘A players’ and we work on a mixture of clients projects as well as some of our own side projects.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and highly professional SEO Executive to join our team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible will include but not limited to:
- Delivering SEO, link building and creative content marketing campaigns for our clients, building awareness of their brand online in target publications and valuable links back to their sites.
- Developing good relationships with journalists/bloggers within our target publications for use in outreach campaigns.
- Compiling on and off-site reports and recommendations.
- Developing and delivering successful SEO campaigns month after month.
- Carrying out monthly/campaign reporting internally and to clients.
- Being flexible and adapt as techniques and best practice changes over time.
- Delivering client campaigns through a combination of proven and experimental strategies.
- Contributing to the wider Contrast’s business marketing goals, including regular blogging.
- Self-learning to ensure you’re always up to date on the industry and inspired by other SEO campaigns.
- Maintaining a good level of technical SEO knowledge to be able to advise and lead on link equity-focused campaigns and keyword rankings.
As an SEO Executive, you should have excellent attention to detail and are able to manage your own workload in a busy environment without supervision.
You take pride in your work and will help us to achieve excellent results for our clients
- Have the skills to identify the most appropriate and valuable strategies for our clients and to deliver those within budget and in line with the client’s wider business goals and those of the SEO strategist where applicable.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering high ROI digital PR/content campaigns across a range of clients with link building at their core.
- Ideally, be working agency side in an Executive role and ready to learn more here at Contrast.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar role/environment.
- Experience using industry standard SEO/Webmaster tools, websites and guides such as: Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, Google Keyword Tool, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Trends.
- Experience writing content and link building.
- Experience of technical SEO.
- Experience with both local and national SEO.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using Google Docs and CMS software such as WordPress.
Benefits of working with us
In addition to an excellent salary, we also provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Virgin Active Nottingham gym membership.
- Private healthcare.
- An opportunity to directly shape our business.
- Flexitime working.
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences.
- Regular one-to-ones to aid your personal development.
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
Plus all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, apple computers, remote working and company lunch & learn sessions, dinners out and other activities.
Got What It Takes?
To apply for this role please fill out the application form.