In short: Generate sales by tapping into a market that’s already searching for your product.
We start with paid media because it typically gives you a faster ROI than SEO. But that’s not to say we don’t focus on SEO. Instead, we use paid media to fuel the cost of long-term acquisition initiatives - like SEO.
Paid Shopping → Paid Search → Paid Retargeting → SEO
1. Shopping Ads: We’ll begin with Google Shopping campaigns (if you don’t already run them) because the intent is already there, so they tend to produce a greater payout with a lower average CPC than search.
Shoppers are almost twice as likely to click on Google Shopping Ads than text ads.
They have a 30% high conversion rate on desktop and 21% higher conversion on mobile (compared to text ads).
2. Search Ads: Next we’ll leverage paid search campaigns on Google and Bing to better target the terms that give us greater control of your performance. Then we can target broader head terms with larger search volumes to drive scale, should the unit economics stack up.
3. Paid Retargeting: We’ll retarget users on Facebook and Google to try and re-engage traffic that’s already visited your site. Why? Because it’s generally cheaper to get past visitors back to your site than new visitors.
This will be one of the most profitable campaigns we’ll run (but it doesn’t have as much scale compared to others).
4. Bottom of Funnel SEO: Depending on your site’s vs your competitors’ authority, we’ll produce a content strategy (and the content) around your customers’ pain points, which leads to higher assisted conversions). Combined with link building and Digital PR campaigns, this will help close the gap between you and your competitors.
In short: Create the desire for your target market to want to buy your products.
Demand generation is all about making people aware of your brand and products - and convincing them to buy from you.
How? With scroll-stopping creative. To grab their attention, you need a powerful message that resonates with them enough to make them buy your product there and then, followed by continuous testing to prevent ad fatigue.
Social Campaigns → Ad Creative
1. Paid Social Ads: We’ll test campaigns on social channels where your target audience spends the most time.
If your audience is between 25-35, we might test on Facebook.
If your audience is between 18-24, we might test on TikTok.
But we don’t limit ourselves to these two platforms alone. We’ve run lots of ad campaigns on YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit and LinkedIn.
2. Ad Creative: A lot of the success of your social campaigns depends on your creative. Don’t have the resources for professional-looking creative? We can do it for you with our in-house creative services.
In short: Encourage past customers to buy from you again to increase profitability.
Most eCommerce businesses (and non-eCom agencies) only focus on customer acquisition - overlooking retention because they forget to leverage their existing customer base for repeat sales.
We don’t. Here’s why:
Repeat customers are 9 times more likely to convert than a first time shopper (Adobe Digital Index).
Acquiring a new customer is 5 times more expensive than keeping an existing customer.
Email Marketing → Paid Remarketing
1. Email Marketing: First we make sure you have the foundations built: key email marketing automation workflows.
We’ll set up both pre- and post-purchase flows, including things like a welcome series, cross-sells, customer win-backs and more. Without a solid automated email framework, you’re missing out on thousands in potential revenue.
2. Paid Remarketing: Through paid ads campaigns on platforms like Facebook, we’ll encourage and incentivise past customers to return to your site and shop with you again.
You know the old saying that you get 80% of the rewards for 20% of the effort? That’s why we start here. Once these are implemented, we’ll look at more advanced email and paid strategies, and then consider leveraging SMS and loyalty schemes.
It all starts with a conversation. Talk to us on 0115 882 8000 or fill in the form below and we’ll help get your business where it needs to be.