Contrast Digital Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
2. Information About Us
Our Site, www.contrast.digital, is owned and operated by Contrast Digital Limited, a limited company registered in England under 11332749, whose registered address is Lyndhurst, 1 Cranmer Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, NG10 1NJ and whose main trading address is St George Court, Alfreton Road, Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom DE21 4AP.
3. Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
5. What Data Do We Collect?
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
8. Do We Share Your Data?
9. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
10. How Can You Control Your Data?
11. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
12. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 14.
14. Contacting Us